Admission to Gordon College shall be open to Filipino citizens, both residents and non-residents of Olongapo City, Non-Filipino citizens, high school graduates, or passers of the high school equivalency certificate (PEPT), and shows evidence of being able to benefit from instruction. A NON-RESIDENT is defined as any individual who has lived less than one year in Olongapo City, is not registered to vote in Olongapo City and/or does not pay property taxes or contributes to the economic development of Olongapo City.
New College Freshmen Students for Undergraduate Programs
- Admission to the chosen degree program will be based on an applicant’s Gordon College Admission Test (GCAT) results and previous high school/college academic records.
- Original copy of High School Report Card (F138/SF9) or Original ALS Certificate of Rating Secondary Level for ALS Passers
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate (Issued by the Gordon College Clinic)
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
- One 2×2 picture